Pavilion / Field Rental Policy
Picnic Pavilion Rentals
The North Huntingdon Township Department of Parks and Recreation hereby announces its annual Picnic Pavilion Reservation Policy.
Picnic Pavilions are available at the following parks:
- Hilltop Park
- Indian Lake Park
- Lincoln Acres Park
- Lions Park
- Oak Hollow Park
- Penns Wood Park
- Tinkers Run Park
In order to maintain a fair and consistent method of reserving your park pavilion, you may place your reservation one (1) year in advance to the date desired. Please refer to the park pavilion Fee Schedule (PDF) for pricing. All persons making an application for pavilion rental must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of identification is required upon payment and as always there are no refunds, cancellations or transfers permitted. Payment can be made by cash, check or money order and must be paid in full to receive a valid permit. Permits are issued in person during office hours. Most sheltered pavilions include electric, water, playground equipment and comfort stations nearby.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted
- All beverages must be in cans, plastic bottles or cartons. No glass bottles
- All pets must be leashed and curbed
- Charcoal grill fires only
- Disorderly persons will be ordered to leave the park
- Inflatable rides/games are not permitted without certificate of liability from renting agent
- No golfing or solicitation in the park
- No parking or riding on the grass is permitted
- No unlicensed vehicles are permitted on premises
- Park hours are 8 a.m. until dusk
- Parking may be limited due to other rentals and special events
You can now make your reservation through the Facilities module.