Over the course of the past few weeks the Board of Commissioners, management and staff have worked diligently to maintain normal service levels and access to our public buildings. However, at this time we must makes changes to public access and operations to address the spread of COVID-19 and allow for essential services to be provide while doing our part to protect the health and safety of our community and staff.
The following changes to operations will go into effect as of March 20, 2020 and remain in effect until April 6, 2020.
- All Township Buildings will be closed to public access as of Friday, March 20, 2020 and will remain closed until April 6, 2020. Parks will be open but the restrooms will not be open.
- The play structures will be accessible but will not be cleaned or sanitized.
- There will be drop-off / pick-up boxes located at the front entrance to the Town House.
- No Public Meetings to be held in the time frame.
- The Township will implement a platoon staffing model that will have all departments staffed at a reduced level to allow for social distancing.
- Staff can be reached at 724-863-3806 or be email. The main staff emails may be found on our web site at www.nhtpa.us
- There will be no change in the operations of the dispatch center or Police Department.