Stormwater & Municipal Storm Sewer Systems (MS4)

The Township Engineer is responsible for enforcing our Stormwater Ordinance, including responding to illicit discharge complaints. Please report illicit discharge using our Illicit Discharge Complaint Form if you notice anything being illicitly discharged into a river, stream, or storm sewer within the Township such as:

  • Fertilizer and other bulk powders
  • Paints, automotive fluids, and other chemical or liquid waste
  • Sewage or septic flow
  • Wastewater

Information on MS4 can be found on the MS4 page.

Grading, Excavation, & Filling

Our Township Engineer also is the point of contact and enforcer of grading, excavation, and filling permits and regulations in the Township set by our Grading, Excavation, and Filling Ordinance. Grading, Excavation and Fill Permit Applications need to be printed and submitted in-person or via mail to 11279 Center Highway, North Huntingdon, PA 15642.

Special Projects

Special projects are handled by a part-time special project engineer and includes landslide repairs, our annual road paving schedule, and more.