Vehicle Accidents & Accident Reports

If you're involved in an accident in the State of Pennsylvania where both vehicles are still drivable and there are no injuries, there is no need for police response. Notify your insurance provider and then exchange all relevant information including but not limited to:

  • Vehicle information
  • Insurance information
  • Driver Information
  • Any other information your insurance provider might need

It is also generally recommended to take pictures to document any damage that may have happened as a result of the accident.

If there is an accident with injuries, one or more vehicles is not drivable, or you need police assistance call 724-863-8800 or dial 9-1-1.