County Hauling is North Huntingdon Township’s contracted garbage hauler effective January 1, 2020. Residents in the Township are required to use County Hauling as their garbage collector as mandated by Township ordinance. To contact County Hauling directly, please call 724-929-7694 or 880-883-0333.
The following rates apply for the year 2020 and are inclusive of all services (Trash, Recycling, Yard Waste, E-Waste & HHW) :
- Regular Rate - $49.62/quarter
- Senior Rate - $46.95/quarter
- Door Side Pick Up - $22/month in addition to the Regular Rate or the Senior Rate for anyone requesting Door Side Pickup without a valid medical waiver
- Senior Per Bag Sticker Rate – $1.79/bag with a minimum yearly order of 24 stickers. Total price for 24 stickers (1 year if no additional stickers are purchased) is $42.96.
More details on the rates can be found here: County Hauling Contracted Rates Chart
There will be a 1 day garbage delay for the following holidays:
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July - Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday collection will be 1 day delay
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday collection will be Friday and Friday will be Saturday
- Christmas Day
- News Year Day
Yard Waste Collection
2020 Leaf and Yard Waste Collections are during the weeks of April 20th, April 27th, May 4th, October 26th, November 2nd, and November 9th. Place your biodegradable bags with yard waste/leaves on the same day as your garbage pick up. All bags must be at the curb by 6:00 AM. Yard waste consists of leaves, yard debris, tree branches and limbs no greater than 3 inches in diameter that must be tied and bundled no longer than 4 feet and weighing no more than 40 pounds. Leaves and yard debris must be placed in biodegradable bags. Biodegradable - paper bags are preferred as they decompose quicker and are more easily identified by the driver. Biodegradable plastic bags takes years and years to decompose.
At Your Door Collection
County Hauling provides an At Your Door service where you can schedule a pickup for unwanted or outdated household hazardous chemicals and old electronics. Registration is required and can be done:
- Online - www.countyhauling.com
- Phone - 724-929-7694 Ext. 2 or 888-883-0333
- Email - email@example.com
Click the following link for additional important garbage collection service information: